Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
You don’t have to be Irish to get lucky!!!! DJ Asha is back in the house Saturday March, 17th – St. Patty’s Day!! INFERNO Long Beach St. Patty’s Day Drink Specials – Green beer available upon request! $4 Miller Light & Bud Light $4 Select Beers $5 Wells all Night $5 Lucky Apple Tinis $5 Margaritas $6 Patron Shots Located at Lush 49 S Pine Ave Long Beach, CA 90802 Saturday, March 17th from 6-10pm $10 Cover Inferno events are exclusively for women. For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
0 answers to this question
Newest Long Beach Questions
- Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 16th because WILDFIRE is blazing your way! We are set to heat it up with with DJ Angie Vee so bring your moves to Executive Suite, 3428 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, 6-10 PM, $10. Hot Flash Productions is pleased to bring you WILDFIRE: dances for QUEER WOMEN & our allies. It is the same party you know and love, so be ready to get your groove on and pre-funk it right! WILDFIRE is held early in the evening so you can groove through the entire dance AND make plans to continue to party afterward!! For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com
- No plans on Sunday? Looking for something fun to do? Want to meet local gay softball players? Come to The Silver Fox this Sunday March 11th @ 5pm to 9pm 411 Redondo Avenue Long Beach, CA The Fighting Cocks gay softball team is hosting a Softball Spring Season Kick-Off Party Beerbust. NO COVER. Meet local down to earth guys in a friendly social enviroment, where the Silver Fox bar staff is friendly and attentive. We will have a 50/50 raffle, raffle prizes, giveaways, food & music. Come Join The Fun.
- i new to Long Beach and i need to find a tour guide....anybody living in long beach that can help me out with this?
- what's good plac e cash in LON BEACH....close to a club, Sunday a.m. walking around...
- Who knows of a decent convenient place to stay in Long Beach California...one that might be close to clubs and going out places...?